Monday, May 9, 2011

I've Lost Track

I've lost track of how many posts I have written regarding the mischievous antics of Will and Henry. Whenever we think we have babyproofed everything, they somehow find a way to outsmart the babyproofing. Seriously, those companies that make cabinet and drawer locks or baby gates should study these two.

We stopped them from getting into the cabinet containing the pots. Its only natural that they would move on to the baking pans...

Of course Will would use the high chair tray to climb onto the windowsill. What you don't see is how he climbed from here onto the kitchen table and attempted to swing from the chandelier. No, I'm not kidding.
Stay tuned for the next installment...I'm sure they will outsmart something else in the very near future.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment