Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Introducing Will and Henry

We proudly introduce William Gray and Henry Bernard, born January 3rd at 9:06am and 9:07am respectively. I had a c-section scheduled for Wednesday January 6th but obviously didn't make it that long! I went into labor around 5am and by 7am I thought I was dying. We got to the hospital a little before 8am and by then my contractions were 1-2 minutes apart, I was 4 centimeters dilated and I was begging to get the babies out :( Luckily I was able to head straight into the c-section! The boys were born healthy and strong--6lb 11oz and 6lb 12oz!!!! I still can't get over the fact that I carried around almost 14 pounds of baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Henry--
Will--

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
    From one boy to three.....wow. You are amazing. Good work mama!

    ReplyDelete