Saturday, February 27, 2010

Making Love

**Disclaimer** The following story in no way reflects subject matters normally discussed with our 3 year old. Also, it is helpful to know that Jack has been learning sign language at school.

Last night we decided to go to dinner with all 3 boys at a relatively nice restaurant called Burton's Grill. In our arsenal of goodies to keep Jack quiet and entertained were Spider-Man themed Crazy 8 cards and Jack and I were looking through the cards and talking about them.

Que the waitress who walks up to the table right as Jack looks at the card pictured below and says very loudly,

"Look! Spider-Man is making love!"As if that weren't bad enough, we finished laughing hysterically and went back to our dinner. Jack grew bored of his cards so we started to practice counting. Jack counted all of his fingers and I proceeded to ask him how many toes, eyes, ears, etc he has.

Que the waitress again who walks up to the table right as Jack says,

"What about my nipples? How many nipples do I have? I have 2 nipples. I have 3 nipples. One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten. I have 10 nipples."

Ah, kids say the darndest things :)